Thursday, June 26, 2014

Dancing Queen



Well, I haven’t posted on the ol’ blog in a while, so that means one thing – it’s time to DAHNS.

Just like the last time I revived my blog, I’m coming back this time with a dance. One of my favourite places to go when I’m on SL is The Joint. On the outside, The Joint might seem like your run-of-the-mill dance club, but like with many things in life, it’s what's on the inside that matters post. 

Many clubs, both in SL and RL, have reputations as places where a lot of creeps and weirdos hang out. That's not the case at The Joint. At this club, the people are friendly, the music is great, and the conversations are often random and hilarious. And it also helps that my mom, Tylar Revestel, is one of the regular hostesses there ;).

When I started on SL about two years ago, I would sometimes wander into clubs for a dance, and also to find some friends. The first time I did that, I ended up making a friend for life – Cinthia Petty, the girl who would eventually become my younger sister once we were adopted by Tylar. She commented on my wardrobe, and asked to dance with me. I quickly accepted. The rest, as they say, is history.

Now for a bit on my wardrobe. As you can see, I’m not wearing pants, something I’ve become famous – or infamous – for within the Revestel family circles. These boy briefs from :happyface: have quickly become a favourite of mine. I wear them almost all the time now. They’re available in a rainbow of colours, and also in greyscale variants (black, white, various shades of grey). I own and wear similar underwear in RL; they’re from American Apparel, and are all kinds of awesome :). 

Wearing a transparent blouse is a popular look in RL, and I suppose it can be just as much in SL. However, it’s hit-or-miss in both realms. Some people know how to pull it off and look very tasteful, while others leave little to the imagination, if you catch my drift. The blouse is from Pixelated Designs, and I’ve paired it with a white bra from Etiquette Lingerie, black knee-high nylons from *125* *La Mode de L’écolière* and shoes from *LP* Clothing. 

Well, that’s all for now, friendly friends. I hope to continue semi-regular updates, and not spread them apart over several months. My apologies for that. To make up for that, please enjoy these additional photos of me getting my groove on :).

As a prominent Canadian sportscaster once said, “Keep dahnsing ;).

Love,
-Nadie ♥.









--

What I’m wearing

Clothing
Blouse: Button Down Transparent Top in Black, by Pixelated Designs (formerly Body by Pook) 
Bra: Embroidered Cotton Bra in Cloud White, by Etiquette Lingerie
Briefs: Solid Briefs in Black, by :happyface:
Nylons: Over the Knee Tights in Black, by *125* *La Mode de L'écolière*
Shoes: Dory Bow Heels, by *LP* Clothing

Accessories
Glasses: Simple Black Eyeglasses, by DHARMAYA
Earrings: Star of David Earrings, by {Hatpins}

Body
Hair: Yara V1 Roots/Pumpkin, by ^;^CaTwA^;^
Shape: Brisa, by Zyra
Skin: Brow 1 Freckles Pride, by Eloh Eliot

All photos taken on location at The Joint.

No comments:

Post a Comment