Monday, December 2, 2013

Home is Where the Heart Is


No matter where we are headed in our lives, our greatest adventures often start at home.

Having been on SL for just over a year now, I've had the pleasure of going on numerous adventures. Some were with members of my family, while others were by myself. But they all shared one common thread - they all started from my home.

Over the past year, my living accommodations have changed more than the clothes I don each day. There were various reasons for this, but I'll spare you the details. When I began my SL journey, my "home base" was a random field. I had no friends, and this field was free from the stalkerish and bizarre messages I'd receive from other Residents.

I presently live with several members of my family in a large mansion. This is what my room looks like. The walls might give you as good idea as to what my favourite colour is ;). Knowing this, my mom, Tylar, decided to paint my walls blue so that I'd always be surrounded by the colour that I love.

Regarding today's outfit, I decided to go with a fun, casual look. I love this peasant-style top from CuCu. It's the perfect combination of bohemian styling with a bit of a modern tough. The jeans, which come from COCO Designs, are among my favourite things to wear. Of the many open-front jeans offerings out there, this one is by far the most detailed. If you like to wear cute underwear - and I know I do ;) - the open fly allows you to display your fun undies with pride :D.

Speaking of cute underwear, the boy briefs showing through the open fly are another of my favourites. I frequently wear this type of underwear in RL, so when I found out that I could get something similar on SL, I jumped at the chance to get them. They're from [aberrant], and they come in a variety of colors and patterns. 

Well, that about covers it for today. I'll be back soon with more fashionable fun :).

Love,
-Nadie ♥.

--

What I'm wearing

Clothing
Top: Red Bohemian Blouse, by CuCu Clothes
Bra: Embroideded Cotton Bra in Rouge, by Etiquette Lingerie (formerly Lingerie by Hollee)
Jeans: Loose Style Denim in Paris Blue, by COCO Designs
Underwear: Boy Briefs in Red, by [aberrant]
Shoes: Swift Women's Sneakers, Flower Edition, by *LP* Clothing

Accessories
Glasses: Simple Black Eyeglasses, by DHARMAYA
Earrings: Star of David Earrings, by {Hatpins} (Shop has since closed)

Body
Hair: Yara V1 Roots/Pumpkin, by ^;^CaTwA^;^
Shape: Brisa, by Zyra
Skin:  Brow 1 Freckles Pride, by Eloh Eliot

Photo taken on location at Blissful Estates.

No comments:

Post a Comment