Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Red Hot Cherry Bomb


Given my very noticeable hair colour, posts making reference to it should basically be a given ;).


Redheads like me sometimes get a lot of flak in the real world. People call us "gingers" and say that we are soulless human beings. But in reality, we're not. We're normal, law-abiding members of society, just like you.

But on SL, it's another story. With the option to have any hair colour you want, you're less likely to encounter problems. Heck, I'm one of the only redheads in the Revestel-Paine family, and my relatives love me because of that. Cinthia, my younger sister, calls me her "flame-haired goddess" as a term of endearment. I absolutely love that, as you might imagine ;).

I suppose you could also say that as a colour, red is also indicative of my Canadian heritage, of which I am most proud. Canadians are somewhat of a rarity within the Revestel-Paine family; I think there's just one more aside from myself. 

Today's outfit features a significant portion of red, including my hair, and this cute summer top from EDS&D. Yes, I know, it's winter in most parts of North America right now, but who says I can't think about fairer weather ;)?

The cherry bomb bit references these super-cute pulled-down panties from Luck Inc. They come in a variety of solid colours and patterns, and I absolutely love wearing them. My sister Tally calls them my "half-mast panties," and they've become quite the conversation piece. I wear them whenever I wear a skirt or dress, and they look great every time :).

Well, that's all for now. I'll be back soon with more, so stay tuned. Thanks for reading :)!

Love,
-Nadie ♥.

--

What I'm wearing

Clothing
Top: Summer Top in Red, by EDS&D
Skirt: Joanna Pleated Skirt in Black, by SLC
Panties: Naughty Pantie in Cherry, by Luck Inc.
Shoes: Dory Bowed Heels, by *LP* Clothing

Accessories
Glasses: Simple Black Eyeglasses, by DHARMAYA
Earrings: Star of David Earrings, by {Hatpins} (Shop has since closed)

Body
Hair: Yara V1 Roots/Pumpkin, by ^;^CaTwA^;^
Shape: Brisa, by Zyra
Skin:  Brow 1 Freckles Pride, by Eloh Eliot (Shop has since closed)

Photo taken on location at Women Region at Something Estate.

No comments:

Post a Comment