Friday, December 12, 2014

It's that time of year again...

...where your feisty ginger blogger adds another candle to what is becoming a very large cake.

December 11 was my real life birthday :)! It was a pretty normal day; I got up, went to work, and then came home. The commute to and from work took longer and usual because we were getting hit pretty hard by a snowstorm over here. #CanadianProblems.

But now, it's time to return to the virtual world and get ready for some fun :D!

Rise and shine, redhead. It's party time!


All right, let's go! There's celebrating to do!


Oops, looks like I forgot to put on my shirt and shoes after all that. See what happens when you rush things :P?


Ah, that's much better. Now I'm ready for action. I even put on a tie to be somewhat formal. I like wearing ties; they're often very colourful, and there seems to be one for every shirt or outfit. Still not wearing pants, though, because underwear is more fun, and pants are too mainstream ;).

By the way, give yourself a cookie if you figured out what my favourite colour is ;).

Well, I'm a year older now, and I hope my 28th year is just as productive and fun-filled and my 27th. Here's to more excitement, fun, random adventures, and great times spent with friends and family.

Thanks for taking the time to read this quickie birthday post. I'll be back soon with more.

Love,
-Nadie ♥

--

What I'm wearing

Pictures 1 & 2
Clothing
Bra: Embroidered Cotton Bra, by Etiquette Lingerie (Available as separates or in a fatpack)
Briefs: Solid Briefs in Blue, by :happyface: (Available as separates or in a fatpack)
Socks: White Socks, by Unknown Designer

Accessories
Glasses: Simple Black Eyeglasses, by DHARMAYA
Earrings: Star of David Earrings, by {Hatpins} 

Body
Hair: Yara V1 Roots/Pumpkin, by ^;^CaTwA^;^
Shape: Linda, by KBC
Skin: Brow 1 Freckles Pride, by Eloh Eliot

Picture 3
Clothing
Shirt: Classy Blue Dress Shirt, by Gypsy Couture
Shoes: Swift Women's Sneakers, Flower Edition, by *LP* Clothing

Accessories
Tie: The Tie in Peacock, by DCNY

No comments:

Post a Comment